And unfortunately I don't have pics for everything because I took them all from my iphone and when i emailed them, they didn't send. Well, I didn't know they didn't send and I deleted them prematurely! Oops!!!
Well we started a coupel weeks ago with an awkward bang when the missionaries showed up on our doorstep on a friday. It was an unofficial pajama and no makeup day around here, I was relaxing when I saw the missionaries reflection in the window. I jumped out to make a mad dash upstairs but realize they've already opened the screen door and are knocking. Dang, WAY too obvious if they see me bolt away right in front of them. They were just dropping by with a member for member visits and seeing if we had anything that needed done around the farm because they needed their service hours for the week. Then another ward family dropped by to visit our cats on teh farm. (we babysat the kids a couple months ago and one of their girls wanted to take home one of our kittens, their mom said no but I said she could have it and just keep it here and visit anytime.... so there they were)
The next night I had a girl's night out at our house. Eric took Peyton out on the town... aka Walmart to look at the toys, oh and McDonalds!!!! A bunch of ladies came over and we watched a super good movie, Forever Strong and ate a bunch of junk food!!
Went to a friend's house to do all the girl's haircuts and dye some hair... they all turned out AWESOME if I do say so myself! Then we went to the pool with them and another fun family, the Sabey's. Peyton got into the pool itself for teh first time EVER!! Then we all went to Rita's for some deliciousness!!
Had a couple families over with the missionaries for dinner and family home evening!! It was super fun!
Next night I went to a friend's class.
Then my sister flew in from Utah! Fun time!!!!!!! That deserves it's very own post later!!
We had a huge pioneer Day EXtravaganza on the 23rd of July!!! It was a blast! My sister was still here and she helped soooo much! I deleted all these pics........aaarrrgghhhhhhh! We had about 58 people over! We had 3 legged races including a all women's race (pretty sure, Whit and I tyed for first! Everyone was giving us crap saying that we've been practicing all our lives!!) , and an all men's race. Corn on the cob eating contest (hilarious!), homemade icecream in bags, dutch oven cobbler, taught everyone how to square dance adn had a hoe down, stick pulls, a tug of war (parents vs. kids.... schoolllleeedddd us) Then we sat around on the straw bales singing camp songs! Such a fun time and definitely becoming an annual event!!
Then we had to say good bye to Whit and Tyler.... boooooo!
Gone to some cow auctions and sales!
And cuddled the heck out of my littleSadie because she's growingup too fast!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment