Thursday, July 12, 2012

Things I don't want to forget

  • The moment when Peyton dumped the whole box of Q-tips on Sadie's head.
  • The moment when he got into my makeup while I was in the shower... and especially the look of pure joy and pride when I saw his face.  How could you get mad at that?  He was just doing what mommy does. 
  • The moment when Peyton and I were making silly faces at Sadie and she seemed to start mimicking us. 
  • The moment when Eric was giving Sadie a blessing because she'd been nailed in the head by a huge D battery being kicked by an older brother.  As he was blessing her, his voice cracked a little and seemed to be stifling a laugh.  I opened my eyes to peek and Peyton had come up alongside Sadie (we were on teh bed and I was holding her) and put his hands on Sadie's head too.  He wanted to help Eric give her a blessing. 
  • The moment when I felt like everything was right in the world as we sat down as a family for a picnic in the park.
  • The moment when I realized that when talking about Ty-ty and Wee-wee (tyler and whitney) visiting us next week, Peyton would repeat Ben's name a thousand times. "bun, bun, bun, bun, bun, bun, bun"  I finally figured that one out!
I love my family a whole heap!!!  They are the best!  I don't want to forget how tender hearted and sweet Peyton is.  He loves to cuddle me and give kisses and hugs.  He's also soooo tender to Sadie... most of the time!  I don't want to forget how sassy and funny Sadie is.  The minute her binky falls out, she's screaming.  Not crying, screaming!!!  She lets us know promptly and loudly what her wants and needs are at all times!!!!  I don't want to forget how sweet my husband is and even though he was super sleepy yesterday he wanted to tickle my back!  Or how he woke us up this morning to a fresh pan of german pancakes!  Or how he took the time to babysit the kids while I could go to my doc appt by myself this mornng!     LOVE THEM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment