Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 11

11.  Describe 10 pet peeves you have.

1. Call waiting..... seriously so annnnoooyyyyiiinnnngggggg and rude.
2. Boys leaving toilot seats up.  Eric is sooooo good at putting in down when he's done but most of the time when we have visitors they leave it up.... and there's pee all over toilot seat. aarrrggghhhh, i have to clean that people. 
3. Having to do dishes by hand everyday,every meal, allll the time!
4. Talking with your mouth full of food.
5. Being the ONLY one to clean up the house.... although deep down I understand that Eric works a billion hours a day and he just wants to rest when he gets inside.
6. Getting fat..... can that count?
7. Having no money.... can that count too?
8.  Flies.  They are freaking EVERYWHERE right now.  I think I killed a million today alone.
9.  Cheap, or dishonest bosses
10.  People that have 100 pet peeves.  Just be happy people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment