Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 12

12. Describe a typical day for you.

5:30a.m. Sadie wakes up for the first time since 9 p.m.  I feed her then we go back to bed.
7:30-8am Peyton wakes me up, we go downstairs and Eric is making us breakfast.
8-9am Spend Eric's breakfast break with him
9-10:30 Clean around the house or do projects
10:30am Snacktime
Then I play with Peyton till his naptime..... 11:30-12

Of course, on top of all this I'm changing diapers, feeding Sadie and calming crying children

Peyton's naps last an hour to three hours.  Whilehe's sleeping, I clean, blog, go online, watch Tv, or just enjoy my one on one snuggling with Sadie.

The rest of the day we do errands, or go somewhere fun, just chill out and relax, or some days just COUNTING down the minutes till Eric comes home to give me a break!

My days really do revolve around eat, feed, change diapers, and nap right now.  We do some really fun stuff though and some days are better than others.  It may seem like a boring schedule but we try to find fun and joy in all the daily tasks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment