Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 10

10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.

To be quite honest I can't really think of a specific moment was I was super embarrassed.  But I do get embarrassed a lot.  I blush frequently (which realllllyyyyy bothered me for awhile) but I like to do embarassing things..... case in point. 

I remember me and my best friend in junior high skipping through the hallways of school between classes, linking arms and singing the theme song from Barney, "I love you, you love me," at the top of our lungs. 

Sticking our heads out of the windows when getting driven home from basketball practices and Mooooing like a cow as loud as we could at passing pedestrians.

The list really does go on and on.......

So sorry I can't give a specific super embarrasing moment.  Maybe one day. Knock on wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment