First off..... it meant sooo much to me to have my sister visit for a week! I know how freaked out she was to travel with Tyler on the plane, but she still came! Sure makes me feel good! We had a blast while she was here. We went and did lots of fun things but mostly, I just enjoyed being with them. I loved having a buddy around and I'm pretty sure Peyton did too. There were moments when Tyler and Peyton would scream and fight over toys and things but ya know what, I think it was so good for Peyton. Helped him learn to share a little better. He sure loves his Ty-ty! I love every chance I get to be with them.
We all made french toast together one morning!!!We went to Hershey world a couple times to go on the free tour (with singing cows.... it's a big deal!!) We also got Ben some chocolate........... haha!
We went to Aldi's! Many a memory have been made at that store. We had one close to our house when we lived in Iowa City and we'd always go there for the grocery shopping! There were special chocolates that we'd buy everytime we went and we took turns being the one who put the quarter into the shopping cart chains. So it was a good blast from the past to be there with Whit!
Tyler loved this thing!!! Wish they could've taken it home with them since Peyton couldcare less about it..... except when someone else is on it of course.
Water table fun! Tyler was hilarious, he kept dunking his head in the water....... Normally that would be ok but the water was coming out of our hose, pure brown. That can NOT be good for you!!!
Favorite picture ever!!!! We were having family scripture and prayers before bedtime!!
Making soup together!! Peyton was being all careful and spooning ingredients into his large mixing bowl and Tyler was over there eating all the ingredients. The bouillon cubes came up missing and sure enough.... Tyler had unwrapped thme and eaten them whole. YUUCKCKK! haah, that kid sure cracks me up!
Like I said, it was so fun to have them! One of my biggest hopes is that Peyton and Sadie are always really good friends with their cousins!! I never want those relationships to fade!! Family is the most important and I hope we can always let them know how much we care!!! Love you peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment