Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 8

7. What are five passions you have?

#1.  My family!!!  I want to be the best mother, and wife I can be.  I'm obsessed right now with reading all these parenting articles I've found on Pinterest.  They're super enlightening and motivate me to be better.  I would link a few of my favorites but I'm about as technologically lame as they come. 

#2.  Becoming a better friend.  I have some people in my life that have been such good friends to me.  They've given me such strength and love, especially being so far away from my family.  I'm at a place now that I want to be the kind of friend that they've been to me.  Be there for people, pull them out of their funks, and be a strength! 

#3.  Living the gospel! 

#4.  Outdoorsy stuff..... I'm DYING to go camping, fishing, 4-wheeling, hiking, anythingggg!!!!  Right now, I have to be content with nice walks in the morning but soooooonnnnnnn I want to be out there. 

#5.  Writing!!  I love to blog... it's sooo therapeutic.  I love to scrapbook and journal!!! Basically, anything to preserve history and be there for my kids to look back on one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment