1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
1. Being a bridesmaid (with the special matching dresses and shoes) is on my bucket list.
2. I only eat icecream if I can pour milk over it.
3. I prefer being cold to hot ANY day!
4. I want to visit all 50 states before I die
5. When I'm pregnant, I'm completely stereotypical and can eat whole jars of huge dill pickles in one sitting.
6. I'm scared of dogs
7. I wish we owned a horse
8. I enter Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes at least twice a month
9. I'm addicted to dying my hair
10. I hate and hardly ever shave my legs
11. I would totally hire a maid if we could afford it
12. I don't like to cook
13. I'm obsessed with planning for things
14. My favorite food is Totino's frozen pizza.
15. I've worked at a Meat and Game shop skinning deer (among other things), a dairy, and a chiropractic office and being mom is my favorite job by far.
16. I'm super independent.
17. I sunburn like you wouldn't believe...... I am jealous of tan people.
18. I'm a mormon!
19. Even though it's probably not socially acceptable to admit this.... I LOVE watching TV. Never had it growing up and now I'm addicted. We just got TV for the first time since we've been married and unfortunately, I think it's best if we don't renew our contract. It sucks me in!!!
20. I was Miss Nibley.
No comments:
Post a Comment