So we've been back from utah for about a week now! Taken me a week to blog about it, recoup, you know, all that jazz! The trip itself was up in the air for awhile........ I was having lots of contractions and complications with the pregnancy (which I know I blogged about earlier) but after all that was cleared up I knew I just HAD to go! My closest cousin was getting married for pete's sakeeeeeee! So I sucked up the fact I had to go on a plane with my "lap sitter" infant and flew to Utah! This is Peyton's CHEESE face, waiting to board the plane in the terminal.

You know what too, we SURVIVED!!!!! Yes it was stressful, and yes it was super squishy and I couldn't breathe half the time, and there were moments when I questioned my sanity for trying to fly in the first place but we made it. We had a layover on the flight over and back and 1 out of the 2 flights was usually GREAT! The one flight for different reasons were stressful but I knew I could handle ANYTHING for a few hours. I LOVE going to Utah!!! Love the mountains, love cache valley, love going to Taco Time, but mostly, I just LOVE being with all my family!!!!!!!!!!! My family's the greatest! Seriously......

Well, Friday we set up for the wedding. It was an all day affair and pretty fun! The picture above is the "champion pose" for the fastest, "roll the table into the reception room from the gym and set up" race. Yes he was the champion by A LOT!!! And not to rub it in Christian's face, but Whit totally schooled him at this challenge. And that would be Christian Larson I refer to..... I'm goin to need different names for the two Christian's. Well, I'll just call my bro Chin-chin..... after Peyton's name for him.

This was Christian and Amber's "I'm getting married in 12 hours" face. Hahaahaah. Let me just take a walk down memory lane for a sec....... I remmeber those good ol' days when Amber and I would walk down Hollow Road on a sunday afternoon discussing marriage and growing up. We had it all planned..... we'd have a double wedding and then we'd totally have a double honeymoon. Up in a cabin somewhere, and we'd totally lock ourselves in our bedroom together (amber and I). Cause that darn honeymooon, was SCARYYY!!! hahhaa! here we are, both married, SEPARATE honeymoons, AND living on the east coast together! I just love that girl, soo excited for her and Christian! And Christian is totally perfect for this crazy family.... he's such a froof! (it's a compliment)

Here's all the sibs! Tear, tear. Everyone is getting sooo old, and look at how gorgeous and GLOWY Amber is! What a hottt bride!

The cute bridesmaids with Joshy! And let me just toot my horn for abit. I totally did heather and jaz's hair and makeup........ yeah be impressed! I thought they looked gorgeous! I showed Eric all the pictures when I got home and he coldn't believe how much everyone had grown and he just thought Heather and jaz were GORGEOUS!!! Wish I could take ALLL the credit but alright alright, they were born that way, I just emphasized their hott looks!

here the loverly ladies are again!!! The wedding was such a blast! The only downside of the whole thing was, when I lost Peyton right before the reception. Peyton is SUCH a mama's boy and would never wander far from me. I was busy taking pictures of all the bridal party and totally just into it when i realized I hadn't seen Peyton for a few minutes. So I started looking for him, I knew he'd be close so I wasn't worried. Then I realized he wasn't just in the next room.... in fact, nobody could find him. This was the moment when my adrenaline starting pumping and I started getting anxious, thinking out the worst case scenarios for this situation. I felt a franticness........ a little crazy! And I must admit, I've never been that scared in my whole life. Peyton is my whole life for pete's sake!!!!! I just bust out bawling but still frantically running the halls and calling his name. After just a couple minutes, which felt like 30 to me..... they found him!!!! Then I just started bawling with relief!!!!! I love that boy with a ferocity that matches nothing else!!!!!!! I didn't want him out of my arms after that!!!! Moving on though.
The ceremony was beautiful!! We couldn't find my recommend right before and that was a bit stressful! But anyway, the sealer said some great things that I kept thinking I had to remmeber so I could write in my journal!!! it was such a beautiful ceremony though!!!
The luncheon was absolutley delicious and the people very accomodating....... which I say because they got me a bigger dessert upon requesst!!! haha. And the reception was wonderful as well. Good food.... great company! Just a fun time! I love everything wedding!!!

here's all the hott women in our family and yup, I swallowed some pride to post a preggo pic of me. I love all these women soooo much thouhg!

We had an AMAZING breakfast for dinner at Whit's new house (which is adorable by the way) for Ben's birthday!!! I love me my family's breakfastssssss!!!!

Just check out that smile.... EVERYONE loves these breakfasts!!

We always stay super busy when we're in Utah..... and this time wasn't any different!! Have I mentioned I just love to visit! Peyton was all about it this go round as well. He was all about going outside adn seeing Pampa's chickens...... especially if it was Pampa taking him. (sidenote: everytime we mention Pampa now that we're home, he'll snort) haha. He LOVED playing with his baby Ty-ty. In fact he had Ty-ty withdrawals when we got home. he was alwasy walking around the house and saying beebee...... we'd ask him, "What baby?" "Ty-ty...." he'd say. Or he'd stand by the door and say, "bye bye." I'd ask him where we were giong and he'd say, "ty-ty." Yup, he sures misses him alirght!! He also talked about chin-chin a lot when we returned home as well!

Love this pic! Now we just need Peyton squished on mom's lap. Since returning home, Peyton now refers to mom as Ga-ga. So she's lovingly referred to around here as lady ga-ga! haha. Love my mom, she's awesome!!

Uncle levi is the greatest!!! Peyton just loves him to death.... he'd follow him around the house like a little puppy! notice above, he's eating some delicious cereeal! Oh gosh, we ate so well when we go to Utah. Too well in fact!!!!!!
All in all, it was such a great trip though. I didn't get around to seeing all the people I was hoping to but the time just goes soooooo fast! And I only have sooo much energy..... especially while pregnant! Although, the last trip we took was during my first trimester of this pregnancy and I had WAYYYYY less energy that trip by far. So it was refresshing, being able to go longer and party harder!!!!!
So family........ I love you all! I had soooooo much fun! I was soooo touched and grateful for the time you took out of your busy schedules to hang out with Peyton and I! We really do cherish every moment we get to spend with each of you. Yeah, I still wish we lived closer so i could stalk.... I mean, hang out with each of you more but being sooo far away sure makes us less likely to take you all for granted!!! We miss yuo all, more than you know and can't wait for the next time we're all together!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment