Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Awkward and Awesome!!!!

So, I love my sister in law's awkward and awesome posts so I'm totally copying her awesomeness! Seriously, she's awesome!

Awkard


  • I still can't be outside when I know the milkman is coming soon to pick up the milk. I can't bring myself to look him in the eyes yet...... I walked in on him going potty a couple weeks ago. (need to explain..... Peyton had fallen asleep for his nap in my bedroom and the only bathroom in our house is through the master bedroom, so I didn't want to walk through and wake him but I had to seriously pee. So I went outside to the farm bathroom..... which is where the awkwardness began)

  • Like I said above, the fact that our ONLY bathrrom is through my bedroom. (awkward for guests)

  • Having to censor EVERYTHING we say or just be super quiet when we talk in our bedroom because Barb (our neighbor) informed me awhile ago that she could hear EVERYTHING we said. hhhmmmm, what had she already heard is the question........

  • Peyton making chicken noises over and over at the Family easter egg hunt on sunday and Eric's dad exclaiming, "See everyone, he can say Pappy! Listen listen." uhhhhhh, huh.

  • Upon returning from Utah, when cleaning the playroom I find a few opened/unused tampons on the floor from when Peyton had played with them earlier which was unfortunate since it was used as the "guestroom" when Eric's family visited the house while I was gone.

  • Also upon returning from Utah, having my neighbor exclaim first thing when she saw me, "Wow, you are getting big!"

  • Peyton's new obsession and need to tell everyone he meets while pointing to his crotch, "POOOOOOOOOOh!" Winnie the Pooh diapers........... hmmm

  • Having to use my shirt as a kleenex from bawling so hard while watching........ Biggest Loser!

Awesome!!



  • General Conference weekend!!!

  • Taco Soup for dinner

  • Pumpkin roll for dessert

  • Eric's soft, tender heart for buying WAYYYY too expensive pumpkin rolls from a little preschooler for his school fundraiser so we could have dessert.

  • A huge box of diapers for Peyton's easter gift from the inlaws!!

  • A little baby girl doing flips in my stomach right now!!!

  • Finished weeding and preparing the whole flower bed in the front yard!!

  • My boys sleeping and snuggling on the couch while I watch American Idol

  • Hanging out with Eric on the farm a LOT the last two days!!!

Excited for easter!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment