Friday, April 6, 2012

Daddy's boy

Wow, I can't tell you how much of a "daddy's boy" Peyton has become!! It's soooo cute! I just bust out bawling the other night (oh, and don't worry I know I've been mentioning how much I bawl lately but it's mostly because of these darn pregnancy hormones) because Eric was sitting on the couch watching the opening night of baseball season and Peyton goes up and sits right next to Eric. Peyton looks at Eric and mimicked his EXACT body language. He slouched down as far as Eric was, folded his arms across his chest exactly like Eric, the whole time looking back and forth between himself and Eric to make sure he was getting everything just right! I just silently observed, until my bawling interrupted everything! haha. Talk about added responsibility to Eric to be all that he can be because he has a little copycat now!!! Eric looks at sale catalogs for cow sales occasionally while sitting up to the breakfast table and here Peyton was eating his lunch but had to make sure he was rifling through a catalog too! After this occasion, there was a ban put on all cow magazines/catalogs while we were eating!!





Helping daddy till the garden. He really wanted to help, but it didn't last long because he didn't really like all that vibration in his hands. I've been having issues wanting him to do ANYTHING inside the house. He's continuously going to the door and saying, "bye bye. DADDY!" He just wants to go outside and be with his daddy. The last three days have been absolutely beautiful and we've done just that. Helped Eric fix fences, helped feed calves, helped scrape down barns and throw sawdust, bed some pens, etc...... and it really has beeen so fun!

I really am grateful that Eric is such a wonderful man to copycat in the first place!!! We're lucky indeed!!





No comments:

Post a Comment