Sunday, March 11, 2012

Good ol' Sundays

I love sundays!!! Despite daylight savings time, I just really enjoyed giong to church today! Eric woke up not feeling to well...... (don't be alarmed anyone.... you know how boys are...... SUCH big babies when they're sick....... and he was over the sickness by the time I got home) Well, I just left Peyton at home with Eric. Not only does Eric and Peyton ALWAYS need more bonding time but I was in charge of sharing time for the first time in my LIFE and was a tad nervous about it. Peyton STILL refuses to go into nursery(we have to sit in there with him) So I usually take care of my calling duties then sit 2nd hour in nursery with him. Eric teaches gospel principles 2nd hour but comes in 3rd hour to be with him. We try countless, countless countless ways to leave him in there but no matter what we do, the nursery leaders are always bringing a "out of control" "sad as can be" "hysterically crying" baby to us if we're gone for more than 10 minutes. So anyway, it was going to put a damper of my whole sharing time because I would have to have Peyton for 2nd and 3rd hour if Eric wasn't there and it all just seemmed like a little much for me today.



Ya know what, I reallllyyyyy enjoyed doing sharing time. Believe it or not, it is intimidating standing in front of a bunch of kids to do a lesson. Well, we did a prophet/apostle matching game today and it went great! And it was a double bonus because when I got home, I wanted Peyton to get his spiritualness for the day so we watched some music videos on lds.org then he went to town on my prophet/apostle matching board from sharing time!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment