- Peyton yelling, "Wah, wah" really loud when the sacrament starts! He doesn't really like taking the bread, but he's all about his little cup of water.
- Halfway through me giving the sharing time, Peyton pulling my dress up in front of everyone. (yup, still hates nursery)
- Making mashed potatoes for an easter dinner with some friends and totally screwing them up. Chunky potatoes anyone? (but hey, it was my first time EVER making mashed potatoes from scratch)
- Getting slightly competitive for my son during the easter egg hunt! (but shhhhhh, nobody knows cause I was being discreet about it)
- Peyton spilling his wHOLE glass of water on me and my church clothes at our friend's easter dinner.
- Going through Biggest Loser withdrawals since there was only one hour of it last week instead of the normal 2! Long week, haha
- Only being able to fit into TWO pairs of pants...... sad day
- After making a REALLY good breakfast of German pancakes, coming down the stairs after giong to the restroom to Eric eating and feeding Peyton chocolate pudding cake. (breakfast was taking too long apparently)
Awesome
- A sweet lady at Walmart wanting to put away my cart after I finished unpacking all the bags into my car
- Making it through a two mile hike, STRAIGHT up a mountain!!
- People telling me I'm cute..... while pregnant! That's a big deal
- Doctor appts and listening to my baby's heartbeat!
- Easter weekend...... loved everything about it!
- Library books
- A neighbor who mows our side of the lawn too
- A little boy who loves to rub my feet and kiss me!!! And cuddle still!
- My piano... (have I mentioned how much I love it)
No comments:
Post a Comment