
I sucked! Sheesh, having babies sure does a number on a person. I let Peyton come with me (pushed him in the jogging stroller) and he kept looking back at me like, "Mom, you ok? Sounds like you're dying to me!" I was a huffing and a puffing but I didn't die so that's good.

My cousin is doing it with me, LOVE HER! Amber used to live in Philadephia so she's getting us the hookup to spend the night on Friday with some friends and we'll run bright and early on Saturday! I've always wanted to do one of these runs and I need some motivation to shake off the rest of this baby weight henceforth...... the mud run!!!!!!! Truly, I can't wait! The game plan is to get used to running the next week and a half then, upping "practices" to twice a day so I can be in shape! BRING IT ON MUD!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment