Friday, September 28, 2012

Sadie is 4 months!

Baby Sadie is 4 months!!!  Boy, is she beautiful or what?  She is such a smiley happy baby!  She is soooooo ticklish!  She laughs and laughs and laughs!  She has found her hands and feet now.... obviously.  I do think she's teething though.... poor gal.  Don't see anything inside yet but she sure is fussier lately and always gnawing on her fingers or blankets/objects. 

She only goes to sleep by being swaddled tight, put her binky in, and walk/bounce around with her.  Then and ONLY then will she sleep.  Unless it's 8 p.m., then you just stick her in her crib/travel pen and she's out for the count. 

This month she's down to 17th percentile again but we are now seeing a really good pediatrician.  She is no longer on any reflux meds and I don't have to watch what I eat.  At her appointment a week and a half ago she was 11 lbs 14 oz.  So we've officially moved her into her 3-6 month clothes.  WAHOOOO!!!!  Grow Sadie, grow! 

Her big brother absolutely adores her.  Whatever he's playing with or doing he'll walk over to Sadie, get down on her level and tell her what he's doing.  He is also constantly asking to hold her.  It cracks me up when they are lying next to each other.  Sadie will flail her arms about and accidentally hit Peyton and he'll laugh and laugh.   

I love my kids like crazy!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment