Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall!!!!!

Yes! Can hardly wait for fall this year

I heart fall!!!!!!  SSSoooo excited for the sweaters, chill in the air, no more mosquitos, bonfires, caramel apples, changing leaves, halloween, snuggling in blankies, and MY BIRTHDAY!!  I serioulsy love birthdays! 

Putting together a bucket/to-do list for us in the month of October!  Can't wait for all the fun stuff I have planned.

In other news around here, our new flooring went in last week.  So we've FINALLlY started unpacking.  About dang time.  What a stressful month it's been for us.  This place is starting to resemble a house though and I'm sooo gratefull! 

I have a new love.  It's called B.B's scratch and dent grocery store!  Seriously....... i am using some serious self control to not go there every day.  It's wonderful, glorious, magnnificent!!  We got packages of 10 candybars (crunches, dove chocolate, nerds, musketeers, etc etc) for $1.50.  Yes, can you understand my love now!  Dang, I'm gonna get fat...... ok, fatter.  Still working ont hat baby weight! 

p.s.My birthday is on October 10th......... presents are welcomed!




No comments:

Post a Comment