We love a park near Eric's grandma's house. They have a huge train that you can explore and play on. Peyton lovessss it! They have lots of fun walking trails, playgrounds, horseshoe court, sand volleyball court, and basketball courts.
We went to a Fall Farm Festival a week ago and had a blast! We always love events that have free icecream and all the chocolate milk you can drink!
I
I can cross one thing off my fall bucket list and that's a hay ride.
They drove us by an awesome barn with a flag on the roof. Then we went to a compost barn. I wish I'd taken lots of pictures to show my dad. He woulda liked it.
They gave us worm poop there. Just what I've always wanted. It was a good day!!!
Then Peyton and Eric took a few turns on the "train" while Sadie and I chilled, drinking some chocolate milk!!!
Have I mentioned how much I love fall yet? Ok,, just checking!
No comments:
Post a Comment