Thursday, September 27, 2012

Nepal




Today my little sister, Lacey leaves for Nepal!  I'm more than a little jealous!  By this time tomorrow she'll be looking at beautiful places like this.....


And this.........

Lacey is going with a charity organization with University of Utah for 3 months.  Boy, does she deserve it!  She's been working non-stop for money for this trip.  One day when we're rich, her and I will travel the world together!!  She's a traveller by heart and wants to see the world, and I'm the same way.  Mexico is as far away as I ever got though.  One day......

Let me just mention that I went physcho sister on her for the last week though.  I've just been so worried about her going and something happening to her.  Let me just blame it on anxiety issues.... but seriously.  Poor girl has had to listen to my incessant phonecalls and putting up with all my advice.  (DON'T wear makeup, cute clothes, be in before dark, don't go anywhere alone, and on and on and on).  There is great peace and comfort available through priesthood blessings though!  Hallelujah!!

Have fun Lacey Loo!!!!!  See you when you get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment