I've got to post this to hold myself accountable!!! I am def not posting my Before pic quite yet...... too embarrassing.
Well I gained 60 lbs this pregnancy..... almost double from what I gained with Peyton but ya know, that's ok. It's ok, because I have a plan.... these are my goals
-Drink 8 glasses of water a day
-Only eat 2000-2500 calories a day (that seems like a heck of a lot but they add up darn quick..... and I do have to consume that many because I'm breastfeeding)
-Exercise when i hit the 6 week Postpartum date.... walk in the mornings and take up P90X again.
-Drink one green juice/smoothie daily!
We took pictures of me yesterday for my before pic and technically I'm kinda cheating because it's only been 3 1/2 weeks since I had Sadie and I'm sure I'm still losing fast right now from water retention and the uterus returning to it's normal size but hey, now I'll feel more accomplished and boost my motivation from dropping so quick. I started this 3 days ago and I'm already down 5 lbs........ I know, I know I cheated but I'm still counting it. Besides.... for a little extra motivation, I'm paying myself $1 for every pound I lose. Gonna get me some new clothes! $5 and counting folks...........
No comments:
Post a Comment