Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Family has left....


So, my family has left and I'm not gonna lie........ I'm pretty sad about it!  It was so fun to have them for a bajillion reasons.

 #1. They kept Peyton so entertained and did TONS of fun stuff with him!  Chocolate World, Hershey gardens, playing outside, making cookies with Ga-ga, playing in the water, fed him, etc etc!!!
 #2. Levi played with Peyton for hours and hours.  Peyton just loved having a buddy to do stuff with.  They played ball forever... just throwing it up and down the stairs.  Peyton followed levi around like a little puppy....... gosh we already miss him tons!!
 #3. Helping me take care of Sadie as well.  Mom came with me to her doctor visit..... they helped calm her down when she was fussy and just held her.                    


 #4.  I have no pictures right now but they freaking ROCKED by taking care of our landscaping.  Dad bought us a bunch of plants and planted them in our flower beds, they weeded everything including our garden (that's a big deal) and just made everything look super nice outside.
#5.  I had soooo much fun just talking with them..... about everything!!! 
#6.  We went to some cool places together, Hornings, Aldi's, amber's reception, Chocolate Museum..... it really was such a great time!

We really do miss them a ton already.  They were so much help and I'm not quite sure how I'm gonna do everything without them!  Can't wait till the next time we're together!!!  Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment