Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Anniversary!!!


So, I forgot it was my anniversary.  True story.  I was sitting on the couch..... this was on the 13th and Eric walks in with his hands behind his back.  He says, "Guess what day it is?"  I sit there playing it cool while my brain franticaly tried to remember what the actual date was anyway (all the days just blend together the past week).  I remembered after the reminder!  He'd picked me some fresh flowers from outside and wanted to take me out to dinner.  Awwwww!  Poor guy, I've got to step up my game for next year!!




 Where else would we go but our favorite chinese buffet!!  Again, Peyton surprised us with the amount he can put down when he's really enjoying something.  The next morning I asked Peyton what he wanted for breakfast and he wanted SOUP!  He just loooovvveeessssss the egg drop soup here!  Seriously, favorite food ever!  And who knew, but apparently egg drop soup is even better when you add your melted chocolate icecream to it.  I about barfed looking at it, but Peyton sure loved it. 
Peyton did finally decide that he was finished!  And good ol' Sadie...... she just chilled in her car seat the whole time sleeping!  Love this age! 
I'm soooooooo lucky I married such a great guy!  He is so thoughtful and sweet!  It's been 4 years...... holy cow they flew by!  He works sooo hard to provide for our family and I feel so blessed.  Love you honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment