Monday, June 25, 2012

Bald to the bone.. 1 month old

So lately everytime I look at Sadie, I start singing, "Bad to the bone," using bald of course.  She's lost all her hair right off top.... so she seriously looks like a little bald old man.  Peyton looked that same way.  Thank heavens I can hide it a bit with headbands and such. 
She didn't have a month checkup, but at her 3 week checkup she was, 8lbs 6oz.  (41st percentile) and 21.5 inches (76th percentile). 
Just the last few days, she seems to be following things with her eyes and focusing in on our faces more.  That makes me super excited! 
She LOVES to be held!!!!!  She loves her carseat!  She is obsessed with her binky and she loves to cuddle!  She doesn't like being left alone for more than 10 minutes/or less.... and doesn't much care for her baths!  She is stinking adorable! 





No comments:

Post a Comment