Thursday, June 21, 2012

Celebrations!!!

For the little man's birthday Eric made him a happy pancake with his very favorite, "ca-ca" or chocolate!!  He was pretty excited about it!  Then unfortunately Eric was busy with field work all day so Peyton and I went and made fun for ourselves!! 


Peyton and I first went to Rita's!!!  He got a rasberry italian ice and I got my normal blendini.  He decided that he liked my "ca ca" better so we switched shortly after the first couple bites.  haha. 
0

 Then we went to Walmart and got Peyton three new fishy pets!!  Which died a day later..... poor fish!  We are definitely NOT pet people!  Peyton did name one of his fishys, "Bike." 
 Eric's family came over the next day for a little birthday celebration!  He got gobs and gobs of presents that spoiled little guy.  You would never guess he's the only grandson huh?  He currently has a true love for trains.  In fact I just put him to bed and he HAD to have 4 trains to snuggle with! 

 He also got new clothes, shoes, Megablocks,  and little people playsets.  We are making it a tradition to get our picture taken with each of our kids on their birthdays in these next two photo poses.  I got the idea from a fellow blogger and loved it!!!!!!  Love you little man, can't believe you're already two!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment