So pretty much, we're still kinda home bound. We've just been making our own kind of fun around here.
He loves trying on shoes, and putting on hats lately. Especially barn boots that look just like daddy's!
Little man is getting potty trained. I'm not overly stressing it... maybe I should be. He goes when he wants to and lets me knwo when he wants to go in his potty. He's pretty much training himself. (
Has to eat all his snacks in measuring cups now! Here he is eating some raisins.
We love our blackberry bushes on the farm......... Peyton LOVES them as well!! We were enjoying a big bowl of blackberries with sugar and milk!! YUM
Juicing like crazy!!! It's an epidemic over here! Love using stuff from our garden!!!
Peyton is teaching Sadie how to roll over! Sadie is NOT a fan although she did roll over for the first time yesterday!
This is how I found Peyton the other day! Sadie is bringing out the "inner baby" in him.
Sadie and I went to a wedding this past weekend and it was AWESOME!!!! First off, for the first time EVER, Peyton was fine being left with a babysitter. I gave him a kiss, said goodbye and he ran off happy as a clam with our babysitter. MIND BLOWN! The wedding itself was beautfiul!! They did such a wonderful job decorating, the food was delish! Such a great break for me too...... Everybody wanted to hold Sadie. It was a kidless wedding so I just let her be passed from adult to adult! I think I was told 10 times that they were taking her home with them. Sadie lovvveeeddd it! Being held puts the B in this girl's bonnet!
Cool photo wall that Bro. Mastracola made. Me, Hailey, and her mom!
Hailey and I posing it up!!! We sat on the same table! This was serioulsy such a nice wedding.... everyone was assigned a table.... there was a full meal! Dessert was RIDICULOUS!!! I had lemon cupcakes filled with lemon curd and raspberry icing, chocolate cupcake with chocolate ganache and rasberry frosting, lemon meringue pie, key lime cheesecake, some italian yumminess, and I think that's it. I'm going into a sugar coma just thinking.... about...... it........
Ok, I'm back. Sadie adn I finally made our debut back at church on Sunday (besides her blessing). Was realllllyyyy crossing my fingers that Peyton would be ok in nursery since he was ok with the babysitter. NOPE! As long as mom or dad are in sight, he loves to play with all the kids at church though. We did go to a barbeque on Saturday night as well! There was about 6 other familys from church there too. It was a blast! Good food and company!
That's a little bit of what we're up to...... although truthfully........ 90% of our days are filled with naps, spit ups, feeding, crying, playing, cleaning, and hanging out. I'm 100% ok with that!



No comments:
Post a Comment