Holy cow, I'm about to have a heart attack! How in the heck did my baby boy go from this...
To this...... in like, a day!! Time is flying! Man, I love this little guy!
Happy happy birthday Peyton! He's turning 2 today!!
He loves:
-fish and making fish sounds
-to talk(which is a blast trying to figure out what he's actually saying)
-to dance
-to be outside
-trains, cars, trucks, tractors, airplanes
-LOVES throwing balls
-making messes and helping his mommy
-being with people especially Ga-ga, Vi-vi, and Pampa
-cuddling his mommy and daddy
-eating egg drop soup
-pouring ANY liquid back and forth between cups, or just pouring it wherever he's standing at the time
-looking at pic-pics on mommy and daddy's phones. (pictures)
-drawing with "pines" (pens)
-going bye bye
-going to "don dons" for icecream (McDonalds)
-doing the dishes and taking out the trash
And many more! I love the way he talks and wish I could just bottle him up and keep him this age forever! I love everything about him! He's soooo much fun to be with and I feel soooooo lucky to be his mama! Oh p.s.: one of my all time favorite things in life is when he says, "momma, momma" over and over to get me to look at one of his toys or osmething he's doing. I just loved to be called momma!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment