I love fall! I live for fall! I wish I could marry fall...... ok maybe not that far. One weekend we had some free time so we hustled off to Country Creek Produce to pick out some pumpkins and hang for awhile. Had to get there in between rain showers.
The kids LOVED the corn bins. Like giant sand boxes but with corn kernels. We could've stayed in there all day.
They had a ducky catapult. You slam the hammer thing down on the end and the ducky flies into a wading pool of different targets.
And we loved the kid's mazes. Straw bales and pipes. Big hit for Sadie suprisingly.
Of course we had to stop and pet the baby calves.
Climbed on top of the giant straw bale maze to cheat......... I went through with the ol' trial and error technique. Hit a dead end, then turn around and go the other way. I get through and Eric's on top of the dang thing mapping his way out..... unbelievable. So I had Eric and Peyton get up there at the end for a picture.
They had this awesome pumpkin cannon! That thing had some power to it. If you hit a car (had two junk cars, and a semi trailer) with a pumpkin, you got a special prize!
Peyton was so serious about his pumpkin picking. Had to find the most perfect one!
And, the pumpkin cannon was cool alright but UBER super loud..... not such a hit with Sadie.
"Found the perfect one mom"
She has loved that pumpkin ever since....... this pumpkin picking is serious business for my kids. There is definitely some attachment to those pumpkins after all that hard searching.
He was super excited that he found the perfect size (with mommy's help) but it was MUCH too heavy. That kid needs to load up on his Wheaties. Puleez.
We just got a new fenced in backyard so we've been outside quite a bit, testing it out.
Is it horrible that I love that cry face?! One day she will refer to it as her ugly cry but for now.... it is sooooo cute! As long as it only happens once a week.
She waves bye bye quite well. When she says hi, it sounds like, "hi-yah".
This comes with the territory but both of our kids have been master moo-ers since they were little!
I think it's all in the lips...... see how round they are there. Like I said, master moo-ers, up in here.
MOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Hope everyone is enjoying their fall as much as we are!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment