Tonight Eric took Peyton with him to pick up some large furniture pieces with a work truck while Sadie and I got to spend some one on one time. It lasted all of 10 minutes before she was more than ready for bedtime. She's still so spent and exhausted from the beach trip hub bub.
I made her a bottle, changed her into some P.J.'s and all she wanted to do was snuggle. My little Sadie...... the vivacious little go getter..... the one that NEVER lets me cuddle! I sang her song after song and as I'd look into her beautiful blue eyes she'd give me her sweet 4 toothed grin. Can I bottle her up..... right here and now!?
Her eyes would get heavy but she kept fighting it as we rocked the evening away in the recliner.
Sadie
I love you so much, oh baby of mine
Your sweetness and joy, those big blue eyes
Your little sweet heart, oh how it shines
Even through your little baby cries
I want you to know
I want you to have all the happiness in life
I will do everything I can to help you grow
Don't be afraid, even through strife
I've got your back
You'll always be mine!
Oh, how I love you so!!
Rockin you in my arms stops everything for me
Looking into ur face brings meaning to life
Here's to an eternity!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment