Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Iphone moments

 Peyton's new obsession.  Riding the fire engine at Walmart.....even if we "don't have enough money" he still demands to pretend on it. 
 Playing in the mulch.  I think it's a redneck version of a sandbox. 
 Playgroups at the park!!!

 Temple trips!!! 

 We get to stay with Ambee bee and Chin-chin during our temple trips!  They spoil us and the kids!!!
 Loving playing in the water on hot days.
 She is a pill.  She takes everything out of this cupboard a jillion times a day.  Then proceeds to scream at the top of her mighty lungs when she gets stuck in a pot.  REALLY>??
 Climbing in with Sadie when we go get her in the mornings.  Peyton sure does love his little sister.  He takes being a big brother quite seriously!!

 A new zebra pool from Ga-ga!!!!    

 Getting ready for the beach.

 Reading herself books while Peyton naps!

 Going on some rides!!!
 I love this picture!!!  Just don't mind my crazy hairdo and weird face....... Sadie loves me and you can tell!  Love it!
Good life.... can I get an amen!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment