I was asked to be the camp photographer for Girl's Camp this year! My mom was a champ and came to babysit my kids for the week I was gone! She's the greatest!! So supportive of everything I do! While I was gone, of coure they had a blast! Yard saling, library trips, all kinds of fun stuff that I'm not going to be able to measure up to. Ha, jsut kidding! That's a grandma's job after all! I loved being at girl's camp but I sure missed being at home with everyone, enjoying my mom's company! The truth is, the kids were better for my mom than they are for me! Or so she said. Ha.
Dropping her off at teh airport is always saddddd! We sure are gonna miss her! But..... we will be seeing her in two weeks so that's our consolation. After the airport we were really close to Hershey so we just swung by to do Hershey World with the kids.
Thanks for all you do mom! You are the greatest!!!! MISS YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment