My little one is already ONE!! Crazy! My Sadie is so vivacious and full of life! She is always on the move.... crawling, trying to walk, and climbing up stuff. We just love her bright blue eyes and fiery red hair! She is beautiful as can be!
Her favorite things to do: playing with Peyton, playing the piano, dancing, playing with toys, climbing things, being carried around by mommy or daddy, splashing, getting dirty, taking naps, drinking her bottle, etc.
Her favorite foods right now are: spaghetti and cottage cheese. Spaghetti is a newfound love but she alwasy loves cottage cheese. She'll eat that stuff like candy!
This little miss will sleep and sleep and sleep. She takes 2 naps everyday. Usually 3 hours long a piece.... and still sleeps 12 hours at night. People think I'm lying when they hear this... but it's da truth! She just loves her sleep.
We can't believe that one year ago we were taking this precious little thing home with us. That first moment she was placed in my arms I didn't think I could love her any more. My heart was nearly bursting with joy and love for her. Yet each day that goes by.... my love grows and grows. I love her little personality that we're just getting to know. I love the relationship she has with Peyton already. And I love the way we can't imagine our family without her!! So grateful she's mine forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment