His favorite foods: popsicles, chocolate, noodles, corndogs, strawberries, watermelon, milk, smoothies, and PB&J
His favorite things to do are: adventures with mommy, vacations, hanging out with family/cousins, playing with toys, reading books (would have me read to him all day if we could), getting dressed himself or dressing up..... being a cowboy, firefighter, bull rider, etc. He has such a great imagination! Cuddling with mommy, playing with the hose, watching tv, etc.
To think that this was just one year ago! Now he's three and talks up a storm daily.
6/9/13
I told Peyton thank you for something tonight and he told me, "My pleasure."
The other day we were doing dishes and we saw a bird out the window. I tell Peyton, "I think that bird wants to talk to us and tell us he wants to do the dishes too." Peyton looks at me and says, "Actually....... birds don't talk, they say tweet."
5/31/13
The other day out of nowhere Peyton told me that he wants to be a fireman when he grows up. Tody I asked him what he wants to be when he grows up to see if he remembered and he told me, "A teenager." Mercy!
Peyton loves to just randomly tell me, "I love you mommy."
I always tell Peyton, "You're my bestest boy." Now he'll tell me, "You're my bestest too!"

No comments:
Post a Comment