Saturday, August 25, 2012

This crazy life

*sigh* It feels so good justs to sit down for a couple minutes.  I've been on turbo speed the last couple of weeks!  But, my house is 95% packed!!  Hallelujah!!!  Now moving onto cleaning everything.  We go to the new house on Monday to pick out all new carpet and paint.  Looks like I'll be diving into Pinterest head first today to figure out some paint color ideas and such. 

There sure seems like a heck of a lot more to do with this move then there was with the last one.  Eric's been busy calling all kinds of cattle dealers and connections to sell all our cattle, we've been juggling trips to and from Shippensburg to get things transfered(bank accounts, etc) We've been taking loads to Goodwill and wherever to get rid of stuff, putting lots of stuff on Craigslist to get rid of, selling all our chickens. 

Same place, same story with Eric and working.  He's been working the same amount of hours which leaves me alone with all the packing... and the watching of the kids and such.  We've been really blessed with so many helpful people.  I've had a couple people come over this week to pack boxes from the kitchen. 

Sadie turned 3 months a couple days ago and oh boyyyyyyy, what a baby!!  This month has been filled with numerous doctor appointments to get everything straightened out with her health.  I will be posting a whole post on that itself later.  When I've got two more seconds to string together. 

There have been a couple fun dairy meetings to thank employees that we've gone to as well.  One at Mark Hershey farms that we brought our friend's the Sabey's to.  Yummy icecream, food, and train rides.  Then another one for Holstein Field night for Lebanon county a few days ago.  Yummy food again with lots of icecream and big blow up toys to jump on. 

  Have I mentioned that Peyton is addicted to chocolate icecream!  This was after Field Night!!  As we were leaving he needed an icecream cone to go. 

Eric took us out to our all time favorite restaurant one last time before we move...... mostly to get us out of the house.  (going stir-crazy a bit)

My cute kids!!  Peyton looked dashing in his sunday suit.  Love the flipflops with the suit.  Too bad I've already packed all kinds of things that we're missing lately.

Let me just say how great the hubs is to me!!!!!  Stress, lack of sleep, and worrying about Sadie has probably made me a bit grumpier than usual and he's put up with it all.  Well last night he told me he had a surprise for me.......... i love surprises!!!!  We drove to the outlets, he dropped me off with a wad of cash, told me to have fun and went to play on the playground with the chilluns.  Best guy ever!!!!!  Has been a long time since I went shopping!!! 

Eric has five days left of all day  work............ countdown starts now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment