Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 13

13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.

1.  Prioritizing/procrastinating.  I have such good intentions but when it comes right down to it, I put off 75% of everything and then half the time it doesn't get done in the end because I'm always on cram mode and trying to cram everything into small windows of time.  Even if I had the time, I forget soooo much stuff these days.  Oi, I'm already getting old! 

2.  I like to have my own way a little tooooo much.  This one is super horrible!  My poor husband...... if i want something, sometimes I feel like NOTHING can stand in my way. 

3.  Such a pushover when it comes to my kids.  Peyton is STILL having such issues with nursery.  Even worse than before.  It seriously breaks. my. heart. to see my little guy soooooooooo distressed from getting left in nursery..... I just can't leave him some days.  I keep thinking that childhood is so fleeting and one day soon he won't need me so much.... or think he needs me as much.  And that breaks my heart too!  I want him to be independent and happy to be at church, but I also don't mind that he needs me now.

4.  Too quiet sometimes..... me quiet???  YUP!  Some things bug me soooo much and I lots of the times, I don't say anythign because I don't want to offend.  It especially bugs me when people interject when it comes to MY children!  No, i don't need anyone else punishing him, or telling him what is or isn't allowed in the house when they don't even know what our rules are, or helping me make him stay on time-out, or telling me how to parent him.  They are MY kids and sure I'm not perfect but I'm doing the best I can and I don't want a bajillion other people trying to be their parent too..... confusing for them and super annoying for me.  I need to speak up in these instances and tell peopel to BACK OFF!!!

  5.  I'm soooo grumpy when I don't get my sleep!  woah........ unfortunately, my kids are like that too.  You make for a whole tired family and it's a ticking time bomb!

I found writing this post quite fun!  I've def got a lot more than 5 weaknesses but I feel so empowered that my weaknesses can become strengths if I turn to the Lord and work on them!!!  This is my new list to work on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment