14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
1. I'm a really loving person! I love to let my husband know how much I love him all the time.... same with my children. I'd like to think that my friends and family feel my love in everythng I do as well.
2. I'm fun! Just went to Hersheypark a couple days ago and while the boys had the little kids, us girls went to ride some big rollercoasters. By that time, there were hardly any lines and we literally RAN to the ride itself. We were hyper, happy and just excited! As we were running my friend Rachelle says, "Who needs to get drunk when you have Bre." I just really like to have fun.
3. I'm a good mom. Yes, I know I'm not perfect but my kdis are absolutely everything to me and I think it shows in everything I do with them!!
4. I'm a good singer.
5. I'm a good listener!
No comments:
Post a Comment