So..... I've got a little boy that sure is an accident waiting to happen! We went over to some good friend's of ours, the Kemps the other day for a game night. Peyton was just playing with one of their sons when he bust out crying. Blood everywhere......... we all thought it was coming from his mouth at first but alas, it was his chin. To make an enormously long story short..... at the game night that evening we had two friends that were nurses, and one friend that was a medical supplier that had all kinds of stuff in his house. We ended up gluing his chin shut! Just because I'm an anxious mess sometimes, we still went to the Urgent Care the next morning just to make sure everything was fine. It was perfect.... biggest waste of $40 we ever had.
He was such a brave boy through it all. Then this weekend we went up to D.C. for our friend's sealing. As Peyton was playing at the playground, he hit his chin again and reopened it. Oh brother! This child of mine. Wasn't as deep though and it looks just fine now!!!
Peyton had such a blast!!! Whenever we've met up with we Amber and Christian before we've always left him with them while we're in the temple. Up until just a couple months ago, he's had these serious attachment issues so when I told him he was going to play with Amber and Christian he kept fussing and saying he wanted to be with us and didn't want us in the temple. Well, on Saturday morning as Eric and I were leaving for the temple, Peyton came to me and said, "Peyton not go with you now, mommy. I stay wif Am-bee-bee. K?" I don't take this lightly..... that means he's seriously having fun!!!! They made chicken, and santa claus hand puppets, they colored, they played games on Amber's computer, they made chocolate chip cookies, Amber invited a couple other little boys from her ward over for a playgroup so he got to hang with friends, and they played at the park. And we were only gone 3ish hours. Yeah, he pretty much wanted to live with them forever!
The sealing was wonderful of course!!! I got to take pictures of the day!!! So fun! It was the first time I've done a wedding/sealing so I learned a lot but it was such a blast!!
Aidan's friends were wonderfully awkward! I have a billion pictures of them being so crazy!!!
This family should all model! After the temple, we went back to Amber's to pick up the kids then home again for a luncheon at the church. We were super late due to lots of traffic but we finally got there!! It was a fun luncheon including a chocolate fountain (i need one of those in my house)!!! Congrats to Aidan, Katelyn, and Emmytte!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment