Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Trouble

The other day I was just getting Sadie and I breakfast when I heard Peyton's little voice from the top of the stairs..... "mommyyyyyy???????"  I went to the bottom of the stairs and I was greeted by this cute face....

 Somebody left her makeup out on the windowsill in the room that this little ragamuffin woke up in.  Of course it was entirely too tempting!  Two days passed and I finally decided to stop looking like a ragamuffin myself and wear my makeup....... I love brow gel.  It's just a clear gel that you apply to your eyebrows with a mascara looking brush.  It makes your eyebrows stay in place so the hairs don't look all skuu wanpus.  Wel......... looks like my brow gel is ruined.  This is what I looked like after I tried to put my makeup on...
Dang, I love my kids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment