Monday, March 18, 2013

Finishing an update!



 Sadie loves this baggy binkie.  Especially when we put blueberries in it.  She goes to town!
 Sadie sleeps in some of the funniest positions.  I love to walk in on her sleeping a few different times because she'll always be in a new position.

 I don't know why all of my instagram pictures are eentsy weensty but anywho.  We got all new windows!  16 in all and they look amazing!  So grateful that Eric's boss decided to do that!

 Volcano science experiments!!  We deplete baking soda supplies around here like it's nobody's business.  That and cornstarch for the sand castles. 
 We've got some awesome friends around here!  We love playgroups and getting to hang with them and  play with their new toys!
 Sadie now dances to music by bouncing up and down and waving her hand as well.  Pretty darn cute.  I like to sing the ABC song over and over and over just to watch her go at it. 


 Peyton loves being a cowboy, being a bad guy with light sabers, and using his imagination!



 We bought a big pack of sparklers for the 4th of July that we didn't get to use all of.  Sparklers in March rock!  We lit sparkler after sparkler and I can assure you, this was one happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment