Thursday, March 28, 2013

My kids

Oh, boy I love these two!  Despite the messes, the tantrums, and the juggling of two little ones... they really are my world!!!  Peyton is expanding his vocabulary daily.  Lots of times he'll say something that surprises me.  I ask him where he learned it and he will 100% of the time reply, "Nursery wit Sister Golden."  He just loves nursery now, which is such a blessing!  It's funny though, how alike Sadie and Peyton are.  Peyton started becoming very attached to me all of sudden when he was about Sadie's age.  He didn't grow out of it till just a couple months ago when we were finally able to leave him in nursery alone.  Well, looks like Sadie is following in his footsteps.  She HATES other people holding her.  I daresay that Peyton didn't like it either but Sadie is a little drama queen about it.  She tries to launch herself out of their arms, she'll wail like the world is ending.  Then the minute she's put into my arms, she'll stop instantly and turn bright and cheery.  What a pill!  So here goes another couple years of never being able to leave my babie's side.  haha.  The wonderful part of it is..... when Peyton was like this I would worry so much about it and really hope and pray he wouldn't be like that forever.  I loved that he needed me but I wanted him to be independent as well.  I wanted him to feel the richness of friendships, the good times with babysitters, the snacks in nursery, be able to converse with others, and on and on.  He's doing it all, it just took some time.  I definitely know I"m a little worrisome when it comes to my children, I just want to do my very best at raising them. 

 Peyton loves to snuggle in blankets first thing in the morning while he's waiting for the house to heat up after I turn on the heater.  This little guy is such a ball of joy!  He's really stubborn, a tender heart, mess maker, curious, smart, handsome, social, etc etc.  Now that he's talking in full sentences, there are times that he'll get so excited about what he's telling Eric and I that it's very difficult for him to get it all out.  He starts stuttering like crazy.  Some days I worry about that too but i know he'll grow out of it so most of the time I just think it's adorable.  Half the time he's telling me how the world is supposed to go and teh other half of the time he's asking questions.  The other day we were reading books and there was a picture of a mouse by a pot of honey.  Peyton got very adamant and said, "Only bears, and pooh eat honey. Not mouse." A different day he had a huge booger hanging out his nose........  come on, as a mom you just can't let it hang there.  So I pick it off and wiped it on his pants.  He says, "Mommy, why you putting booger on my pants?"  I told him because I didn't want it on me. And he says, "NOOO, mommy it goes in the booger cave."  huh?  ha

Sadie is just a sweet little peanut!!!  She's definitely got some sass!  I'm so excited because everyday she seems to be getting more and more personality.  Well, she's prolly had the personality all along but she's just getting old enough to show it!  Everytime we say, "night, night."  She'll wave her little hand back and forth saying bye to everyone.  She does the most hilarious faces.  When I was feeding her some cinnamon roll she would scrunch up her little face everytime the roll would get near her.  She also fake coughs all the time.  It cracks us up.  She currently doesn't liek baby food but will eat table food like it's going out of style.  We've finally got her convinced that a bottle isn't half bad.  It makes it 100% easier on Eric when I'm gone to Young women's on wednesdays and at zumba class.  She's a really easy baby to get to sleep but poor little thing is teething the last couple days.  I can see her top two coming down.  Ouch!  She's super independent at home.  She'll just dissapear crawling around everywhere.  The other day she dissapeared and I found her halfway up the stairs.  AAhhhhh, really?  Why do they grow up so fast!!!  We were lying in bed the other night and Eric starts freaking out.  He says, "Bre, shhhhhh, I hear someone coming up our stairs!!"  It was just Sadie.  When we put her down in her travel pen to sleep she'll kick as hard as she can over and over.  Thump, thump, thump.   Apparently that was the first time Eric had heard it. 
 Prepare yourself for a billion pictures!  Because I jsut think they're that cute!!!  Can't just choose a couple!


 He's not supposed to jump ON his bed, so he jumps off it.  Sometimes he'll forget and I'll remind him so he says, "Peyton not gonna jump on my bed, just on mattress."  So we take the mattress off and away he goes.  Did I mention that Peyton always talks in third person.  Haha.










No comments:

Post a Comment