Friday, March 15, 2013

life according to my iphone

 We were over at our friend's the Kemps and Peyton found a bumblebee costume.  He was really upset when it was time to go home and my friend Joy just told Peyton he could have it.  It didn't fit anyone at their house anymore.  He was happy as a ...... bee!  Ha, So on the way to our next stop, he put his easter basket over his head to shield the sun and he was out! 
 Love this boy!  He's at such a fun age that we can be silly together!  He's so fun to have a converstaion with!
 And One of his current obsessions is bad guys with light sabers and easter baskets.  We were sword fighting with serving spoons and apparently having an easter bsket on the top of your head makes you a bad guy!  Those were our bad guy faces
 Crawling everywhere now!!!  Her favortie room is Peyton's.  All the toys are in there and they will play for hours together.  But yes, occasionally I have to play referee!
 Happy baby!!  Still only two teeth in there! 
 So, a certain husband of mine sometimes does crazy things..... that's makes me have to work 10 times harder than I should.  He put some sparkling apple cider in the freezer.  Did YOU know that if you did that, it would explode.  Peyton had a blast after I let him play with it in the sink while I cleaned and cleaned that freezer!  Sheesh, no worries though, I still love him.
 Peyton fell asleep on me the other day and I relish this soooooooooo much!  He's getting to be such a big boy but in moments liek this, I just hold him breathing him in and think, "but he still is just a baby!"  For pete's sake, he's only 2 1/2!!! 
 Now, back to the fact that he is just 2 1/2!  He's curious that one.  I walked into the kitchen after sitting in the living room, feeding a sick Sadie when I heard Peyton yell from the kitchen. "It's raining!  It's raining."  Indeed.
 We had an "unbirthday" for him the other day.  I think he saw soemthing on TV about blowing out candles and having birthday cake because he's been fixated on this idea.  Well, I kept telling him I would make him a cake after we got eggs.  Well, we went shopping for eggs...... so we started a birthday cake.  He helped with a bucket load of sprinkles on top.  We wrote Happy Unbirthday Peyton and stuck candles in.  He blew them out and commenced digging right in, fingers and all. 
 There's his little chin that was glued shut.  IT's still not completely healed but it's getting there.

My kids, my life!  Love these two!  I just like to squish them up all day!!!
My computer is being stupid and not letting me add the rest of the pictures so I'll have to do another Iphone picture update sooonnnnn........  peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment