Friday, March 29, 2013

Makeovers

Last week I got to do makeovers for 4 awesome ladies!  My friend Joy gets together with a group of her friends from college one week a year.  A couple years ago they went on a cruise, and this year they all flew out here to Pennsylvania and did stuff in Baltimore, Virginia and D.C.  Well, for one of the days, Joy asked me to come makeover everyone!  We had a blast!  They were all so much fun!  This was no run of the mill makeovers either.  We did crazy, wild colors.  Blue, red, purple tips on one lady.  Another one wanted to hot red highlights.  We did hair, makeup, and then some pictures.  Here's the results.
 This was Hillary!  She was such a fun gal!  She does eyelash extensions back in Idaho.  I just thought she was beautiful!
 Can you say model??  This is Stephanie.  She's from West Virginia.  She has five children and is a super woman i think!  She was so much fun to talk to and probably one of the biggest doses of self esteem boosters I've had in a long time!  She was so generous with compliments all day long.... as the day was ending she wanted to know if she could adopt me.  Seriously, yes.... yes you can!  You can be my fourth sister.
 This is Tina.  She has the prettiest naturally curly hair ever.  Even though you can't see it as well because of her dark brown hair, she's the one with purple, blue, and red tips.  This lady here was the biggest transformation though.  She NEVER wears makeup, only plucked her brows once but seriously such a natural beauty.  I was sooooo happy she let me get my hands on her to pluck and makeup her up!!!  Not that she needs it but still!
 This be my friend Joy!  She's a pill!  Ha.  She'd gotten a perm recently so we just did a haircut!  She never wears makeup either so I went to town on her as well. 
These four met each other in Maryland 16 years ago.  They were all employed as nannies and were led into each other's paths.  I just think it's the coolest thing that they do these girl weekends/weeks!  I need to start something like that!!!  You all look hott, hott, hott!

No comments:

Post a Comment