Friday, May 4, 2012

So thankful......

Soooo thankful for a little guy who makes everything we do (gardening/weeding this day) a little more fun.... and messy!

So thankful for the laughs Peyton gave me when he decided he really likes to kiss his calves.

Thankful for a very good helper when I do the dishes!

Thankful for Peyton's ability and willingness to help with any chore done at that moment...... like helping daddy feed hay.

Thankful for wonderful grandparents on both sides that spoil little Peyton

Grateful for the chance to travel down to Eric's family's place to be there for Mandy's bridal shower.  Especially grateful that Peyton was pretty good in the car..... not perfect, but could've been worse.  Also SUPER grateful that Peyton was silent as Mandy came down the stairs (it was a surprise party)!!

Grateful that Peyton's "picky stage" is gone!

Grateful for "the hottness" spoiling us on an afternoon out with the family after we got an ultrasound done!

Grateful for Pizza Hut's sale.... yyyuuuummmm!

Grateful......


Grateful for coloring books, and coloring pencils, and a daddy that shows Peyton very carefully how to color in the lines.

And Peyton is grateful for pepper shakers to "shake" things up at restaurants........ and I'm grateful for the nice waitress who just ignored it, even though Peyton did shake out HALF of that thing. 

Grateful for this cute face..... just walking down aisles and he yanked these off the shelf...... grateful it didn't tip the whole thing over.


Soooo grateful for our temple trip last weekend!!!!  Much needed and it's seemed to ground our family a little better since!!

Grateful for modern technology..... ultrasound visit!  Baby was 6 lbs 10 oz at appt.  Projected weight at due date is 8lbs 10oz

Did I mention I'm grateful he's grown out of this "picky stage"!!  And super grateful he makes this face everytime he eats a strawberry...... but keeps eating them!!

Grateful for spray paint, flowers and having a girl so I have lots of excuses to get crafty!!

Grateful that 98% of the time I can take a picture right side up........

No comments:

Post a Comment