Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Derby Bridal Party!

I had soooo much fun at the Kentucky Derby Bridal Party that I went to on Saturday.  It was for Gina and Teno.  Love them both!  Gina and her family have meant SOOOO much to us since we moved here.  They pulled us right under their wings and have helped us feel part of everything.  From bonfires, to conversations, to text messages, to parties, and delicious food they've really made us feel like we've got family nearby!  Teno is Eric's home teaching companion so that's how we know him..... he's a great dude and Eric really enjoys being with him. 

The deliciousness itself!!!  Holy toledo, that Michelle can cook!  Hot dang!  My favs were the spinach filling on pumpernickel sandwiches, chocolate covered strawberries, red velvet cake balls, deviled eggs, and the derby pie.  Yeah, pretty much everything. 

We all wore our "derby hats" and check us out!  We totally rocked them!!!

Cheers to Gina!!  The bride is the one in the pink hat....... and two things:  everyone brought food storage items for the gifts (BRILLIANT), and those pretty green drinks were virgin mint juleps..... DELISH!!!!  Never tried them till saturday and I'm a FAN with a capital F! 

Yup, rocking those hats!

And the belly!  They did have a pretty brilliant idea while I was there to just stick me on the horse out in the pasture and gallop around for awhile to shake that baby right out of there. 

Isn't this fun?  Seriously, everyone looked sooooo good! 

And Peyton totally broke in my hat before the party itself....... what would I do without him?

No comments:

Post a Comment