Wednesday, May 16, 2012

keepin it real!

So I'm literally FREAKING out!!!!  We went to the doc yesterday and finaaalllyyyy a plan was set in motion.  We go in next Monday to have my membranes stripped, so hopefully that will set labor in motion but if not, sometime next week (still waiting for a call to hear exactly when) I will be induced.  HALLELUJAH!!  I've been waiting for this day soooo anxiously but now that's it's finally here, I'm freaking out!
I have soooooo much to do still.  Eric went to set up the crib finally today during his breakfast break and come to find out, we picked the wrong color.  It's cherry wood and we wanted BLACK!!! 
We have NO food in the whole house, so I need to do some serious shopping.
Still haven't dropped off Eric's church clothes off at dry cleaner (for the 3rd week in a row)..... the clothes he was forced to wear on Sunday were entirely too tight...poor guy. (like I said, for a 3rd week in a row)
Can't keep up with cleaning around this place.
Went to go to the restroom yesterday and realized Peyton had stuck the trash bag from teh bathroom down the toilot..... half full of garbage. 
Peyton and I aren't feeling too well..... so even though I really want to clean the whole house and do the grocery shopping, uuuggghhhh, the thought of getting up off this couch is not too appealing.  And Peyton has a never ending stream of diarhea diapers to take care of.
Don't know what I was thinking...... ok, I wasn't thinking.  But we're having a yard sale on Saturday.  Today I'm supposed to take a few loads of all our stuff over to my friend's house. (We're having the yard sale at her house since their neighborhood is having a huge community yard sale and we'll get more business there)  At this point in my life, even though we have some good stuff to sell and we really could use the extra few bucks, I just want to bag the whole idea and drop everything off at Goodwill and call it good. 
I've got a to-do list that is entirely toooooo long!!!!
I was up till 4 last night/this morning because my reflux was horrible and everytime I dozed off I would start to throw up all the acid stuff and burn my throat. 
You know what, I'm just not going to think about that to-do list, or the house in need of a desperate cleaning, or even the completely empty fridge.  Today I will lay on this couch, watching "We bought a zoo" that we got from Netflix, and embrace resting and relaxation!! Even though, this baby comes in 4 days.... I will just relax for today and hit it hard tomorrow. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment