Monday, February 25, 2013

Things I'm passionate about...

I love doing new things and trying anything once!  Here are my true passions right now, this month, february 2013.  Because let's be honest, some of them will change and I'll probably find other things to really love later.  Snapshot in time for now...

 #1. My hubby, and I'm pretty sure that that's not going to change!!!  I'm so grateful for him!  My love for him grows each and every day.  Some things are not always easy but when I look back on those moments I'm so incredibly grateful for them because we grew closer as a couple!  He is my other half!

 #2. My two raggamuffins.... pretty sure that's not going to change either!  These two have my heart and soul that's for dang sure.  Everything I do can be traced back to my kids!!  Eric and I just love these two like crazy!!!! 
 #3. Clean eating!  Seriously.... I think about this alllll the dang time!  Which meal to cook next, which foods to incorporate to get the healthiest me.... and family possible!  I've been learning everything I can about clean eating for the last couple years.  We've attempted this many times but failed. every. single. time!  I'm pretty confident in the knowledge we have about it, and the awesome foods we still get to eat!!!! So finally, it's sticking for us!  We've had more energy, my kids aren't as picky, health issues have resolved, weight loss, etc.  There really is no negative in this whole situation. 

 #4. My Young women..... I love everything about them.  This is the calling of a lifetime.  Love working with them.  Fun activities, fun girls, fun times!  I spend many hours thinking, praying, and pondering on these girls. 

 #5. Photography!  I've always loved photography but finally I'm taking the jump to start my own photography business.  Eric got me Photoshop for Christmas so I'm just jumping in two feet first.  I have sooooooooo much to learn yet but that's ok.  Excited for the two weddings that I have booked!!!
 #6. Haircuts!  Must admit.... don't really like to color (like to highlight), and styling is not my favorite either but I sure love to cut hair!!!!  This is one of my young women above... her hair had been way past her butt before I got a hold of it!  Our own Rapunzel....
 #7.  Of course, the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  It is everything I am.  I most certainly should've listed this first..... because without the Gospel, I wouldn't be where I am today.  I love everything about it!!!  My strongest desire these days are to raise my children to love it just as much as I do!! 
#8.  Zumba!!!  Oh man, I've loving it.  Tryed it for the first time the other week and I'm hooked!  I don't even feel like I'm exercising and I always leave class soaked in sweat!  Timing isn't right, for right now but eventually I want to be a zumba instructor. 
#9. Getting a good deal!  I love living by B.B.'s to get grocery discounts!!!  It is such a blessing!  Love the after holiday sales! 
#10.  Family, friends, and many more!!!

There are a few that I really really want to play a bigger role in our lives... like, books.  I haven't read a novel for such a long itme and I really miss it.  Different styles of music, exercising with the kids, etc.  Always more to do but I'm so happy where we are right now!  I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment