Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What we've been up to lately

We've had some fun times lately!! Plus some other scary stuff........ I've been having "issues" with this pregnancy. First I kept cramping ALL the time which ended up being, I was super dehydrated and the cramping was the body's way of trying to expel whatever was taking up my water source. YIKES! So, now I'm drinking glass of water after glass of water...... and peeing after peeing. Yup, unfortunatley they go hand in hand. I've had a couple other scares but fortunately everything is GREAT with my little baby girl!!! We're soooooo excited to meet her in May!!!

The other night, we went to a ward chili cook-off competition. That was really fun...... even though we got there super late. The chili was delish!!! I just love our ward.... they're a blast! And the event was western wear!! YESSS! Don't even worry about it, we were decked out. I don't have a picture of the whole fam but I sure took one of Peyton...... he was stinkin' cute!

Isn't that the cutest!! Boots, vest, hat..... ADORABLE!! And going to events like this realllllllyyy tire Peyton AND Eric out. They sat down on the couch when we got home and they were out.......
Yes, that's adorable too! I feel like I'm always waking these two up to go to bed in teh first place..... maybe we should just try an earlier bedtime. HA ha. Peyton and I also did another cool idea from Pinterest the other day. I would link it, but I'm not very technologically updated so I have no idea how. But what we did.... you get a gallon ziplock baggie and fill it with hair gel.... you're then supposed to add food coloring and glitter but I already had a bunch of blue hair gel. With the baggie, you seal it up and can write on the outside.... learning letters and shapes. Well, it didn't quite get written on.... Peyton just squished that bag all up.... throwing it on the floor and table over adn over.

And it's been super nice weather around here lately! WOW, like super good weather! So, we've been trying to hang outside as much as possible! Eric taught Peyton how to play catch today..... too bad they didn't change locations for the game. Everytime the ball dropped, Eric ended up having to wipe the ball off with a bunch of straw from having landed in a pile of manure. Yup, we were by the calf barns and Eric took a break to play catch in between mucking out all the stalls. Hey, wherever we can get extra time with Eric, we'll take it. Nothing a little hand sanitizer didn't fix!

That's a little bit of what we've been up to lately!!! Love my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment