Thursday, February 23, 2012

Valentines/Anniversary Fun!

So, I lOVE LOve LOVEEEE Valentine's Day! Alright, I love every holiday but I really do love Valentine's DAy....... mostly because it's also our Anniversary. Not our first anniversary but it's the anniversary we make the biggest deal out of now. We actually were married on June 13th...... Eric had been baptized that February so we weren't able to go through the temple yet so we decided to get married civilly first and the following February (a year after his baptism) we were sealed in the Salt Lake temple for time and all eternity!!! What a wonderful man I have!!!! I'm so blessed and feel grateful everyday for him(ok, almost everyday...... haha)!! No, but really, he's awesome!!! So for this year's anniversary/Valentine's Day Eric gave me an AWESOME gift! Like, awesome awesome awesome awesome gift!!! A friend of ours from our old ward were getting rid of their piano. Now, I've wanted a piano soooooooo badly ever since we were married. And we technically had a piano that came with our old house in Maryland, but it was bloooooomin' old and we had tried getting it tuned professionally and the tuners told us that it was pretty much impossible without replacing lots of parts inside. Blahhhh! So, like I said, I wanted a piano sooooooo badly!!! Well, he bought me a baby grand from our friends in maryland. It was a pretty darn good deal, $200!!!!!!!!!!! For a BABY GRAND!!!! It's gorgeous!!! So that was my gift!!!

Aint's she a beauty!!!! Well for the day itself...... we decided to go to our all time favorite restaurant, a Chinese buffet near our house!!! And of course we brought along our side-kick, Peyton. Romantic huh? Yup I know.....

So here he is chowing down on the deliciousness! Let me tell you, it's not just Eric's or my favorite restaurant............ Peyton LOVES it! It's not pictured here but he had a giant plate full of chicken nuggets (chinese food?) and those puffy chinese donuts..... oh and fries!! He ate and ate and ate and ate....... finally 20 minutes after Eric and I had finished our meals, Peyton handed us his plate (his way of showing us when he's done with his meal). We laughed and laughed about it.... wondering where the heck all the food was going in his little body. And his favorite food there was the egg drop soup.... I kid you not..... TWO bowls for this little man.


There's me in all my chubby preggo glory!!! Wish I could say that I don't use the excuse that when I'm pregnant I can eat everything and anything i want to.... but I totally do. And I'm not gonna lie...... I really enjoy it. I probably consumed 10,000 calories that night.... uh huh! Be impressed! There's "the hottness," himself. Yeah he loads up on seafood at this place!!! Too bad the smell of that stuff, let alone the taste makes me sick when i'm "with child." So kissing wasn't over-abundant until after he took a toothbrush to that mouth of his.


Man, I love these two sooooo much...... it almost hurts!!

There were only two people besides us in the restaurant at the same time so we got lots of special attention from the workers. This place usually isn't crowded.... and the owners have their little 8 year old boys wait the tables adn stuff..... it's sooo small town! love it!! Well, the mom/lady/owner was asking me when I was due and being super sweet and she noticed I really liked those chinese donuts so she kept me supplied with a fresh/hot out of the oven batch the whole time! YUMMMMM!!! Pretty sure, those donuts alone gave me a whole new stretch mark!!!


Here's us right before we left for the restaurant. We're starving.... can you tell? What a great Valentine's Day!!! Then we came hoem and Eric surprised me with a bottle of sparkling apple cider and chocolate. Because obviously I hadn't gotten enough calories at the buffet..... just kidding. It was sooo sweet and much appreciated!!! Love you honey!!!!


















































No comments:

Post a Comment