Peyton is such a little Eric... holy toledo! I swear he looks more like him day by day. Not only does he look like Eric, but he wants to be just like him. When Eric gets in from the barn at the end of day, Peyton will put on Eric's shoes. He loves to look at all of his cow magazines...... Peyton will just sit there forever looking at all the cows. His all time favorite thing to do to be like his daddy is to sit at the computer desk with a pen and checkbook in hand and "writes out all his checks." HA ha, it's sooooo cute! We've gotten to a point that Eric will come in to do finances though and he'll get frazzled because all of his stuff from his desk are not in the right places. So we've now rearranged our whole bedroom and "the office" space is now boxed out with our bed so Peyton can't get back there. Peyton wasn't too thrilled with the new arrangement.
The other night I went to a jewelry party at a girlfriend's house and it was great to be able to take Peyton out in his stroller to help daddy finish up the chores so I could go. Peyton loves to go out in the barns with Eric. This week, when I left..... Peyton sat in his stroller for a whole 45 minutes just watching Eric work till he was done. That is a LONG time for him!!!!
Peyton LOVES his daddy!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment