Tuesday, February 21, 2012

fhe vs. "the bachelor"

I'm a sinner.... yup... there it is! So last night I had a GREAT family home evening lesson planned on scripture study and I was super excited to have it. Well, 7p.m. rolls around and Eric still wasn't in from the barn...... and if you must know, that throws off MY GROOVE! I have it planned everyday.... Eric gets in at 7, we eat, he helps me with the things I couldn't do around the house that day (like lifting heavy things since I'm preggo)((and I know LOTs of people hate the word preggo but this is my blog and i like it, so i'll use it if i want)) anyway, then we hang out as a family and get some much needed downtime with Eric. (unless it's his "one night a week genetic night", which means he'll spend the whole evening looking online and through cow magazines and sales to find bull matches for his cows... to put it simply. And the reason he only gets that "one day a week genetic night" is if I didn't he'd look at magazines for his breakfast, lunch and dinner break EVERYDAY and we'd NEvER get time with him, which obviously we'd already lived with that in the past and that just doesn't fly in this house!!!!!!) Ok, back to family home evening. Well, since he'd gotten in late, dinner was late, which put back family home evening which meant it was now interrupting "The Bachelor." Yup, I said it, out loud in public. That raunchy, absurd, dirty, show..... that I'm regrettably addicted to. I tell myself after every episode.... ok, time to stop watching this... it's not very nice show... but then I have to find out who goes home next, and who ends up with him in the end... so on it goes. DANG!! And the fact I think it's dirty adn raunchy is my own personal opinion.
Well, there went our family home evening last night...... and we busted out the fhe treat while our eyes were glued to that TV. EEERrrrrrrrr..... next week is another week, and I'll do better. Except the fact that there are only 3 girls left on Bachelor, so there are only 3 weeks left and at this point i'm emotionally connected to each girl so I have to watch to make sure they don't go home.(like my watching it will change that) So maybe, we should just have fhe on sunday for awhile..... because i already know wha't s going to happen next week already............

No comments:

Post a Comment