Thursday, June 25, 2015

Sheesh 2015.... where did you come from??

Where in the heck does the time go?  I mean... it's been like a whole year since I've blogged.  I know we all have the same 24 hours in a day and we all choose to fill those hours with whatever we want....  I get it, but it still feels like time is flying by faster than usual.

So a little update on our fam.  Eric is now working for Select Sire Power.  He works as a consultant and a bit of a salesman.  He is over all the farms in Franklin County and loves what he does.  We moved to an apartment complex in October.... apartment living for our first time as a married couple and I'm LOVING it!!! 


Not too many cons in my mind with apartment living... especially for this chapter in our lives.  I'm busy as ever with Doterra stuff.  We've got some big goals and benchmarks to hit coming up.  I am totally burned out from traveling though..... we have decided to take a different course of action in the next few months which I'm dang stoked for!!!!  We are going to start taking it to the web more.  Going to create a Private training site for anyone wanting to do the business, etc.  Can't wait!


Peyton is busy with t-ball right now.  We had signed him up for soccer as well but didn't realize they were at the exact same time. So Peyton was only able to complete half his soccer season..... Eric is the t-ball coach so we couldn't miss those games.  Peyton is done with preschool and onto kindergarten this fall.  Definitely an emotional thing for me.  I get a little anxious to think about him going out into the world without me next to him.  He is our tender hearted little lad and feel so blessed to be his mommy.


Sadie is our little sassafrass!  She is a little bundle of energy, mischief and love.  She is ALL girl, loving to accessorize, play dress up, play with her baby dolls, and change outfits at least 5 times a day.  She keeps our life a little more entertaining.  She is starting preschool this fall and I can't believe it either.  I'm practically going ot be an empty nester.  I'm not readyyyyyyy.........
 Eric is still a Sunday school teacher and I'm now the Achievement Day Activity Girl's leader.  I love it so far!  We love it here in Shippensburg still.  Great people, fun things to do, we feel settled.  Probably for the first time in our married lives as well.  It feels good.  We have such wonderful friends here too... definitely feels like family. 

I love my fam!  I love this opportunity to be these two scallywags mom.  Being a mom is the best thing I've ever done!  I'm not perfect at it by any means.... but I do my best!  And ya know.... my best is good enough!!  I create my best by taking the time to play with them, apologizing when I'm wrong, letting them have a good cry sometimes, and just learning from my own mistakes!! 

Namaste till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment