We got to hang out, love on her, have some great conversations and make some memories.
We went to Virginia Beach one morning which was fun! Zoe and Lacey came with us as well. We didn't end up staying too long though.... the kids just get tired, and Zoe was ready for her nap. I think 2-3 hours on the beach is PERFECT time frame though.
Eric and Peyton looking out at the horizon... and then me and the birthday girl!!!
And of course, we can't get enough of that Zoe!!! Love that she was wearing some clothes that we had given her!!
Then one evening we went to the local fair. Lacey stayed home to put Zoe down for bed. We are all LOVERS of amusement parks so it was way fun! And Sadie was wearing her very most favorite outfit in commemoration of her birthday. Cause you know, when it's your birthday, you get everything that you want!!!
Slushies to end the night at the fair. Perfect perfect!!!
The next day we got to go to the apartment complex pool, which was pretty dang awesome!!!!
There goes the birthday girl, wand in hand!!
Peyton thinks he's like this all powerful swimmer now...... ummm, yeah, it freaks me out.
Sadie is a little more cautious when it comes to the water.... which is fine with me!!! We loved getting to be with family for the celebration. We came home and had Crispy Creme donuts, sang happy birthday.... and enjoyed Frozen party favors/plates/party hats, etc.
Sadie is so great! She just makes us laugh every day!!!! She is such a tease..... she is sleeping right now or I would personally ask her what her favorites are but I'm pretty sure I can name them off pretty accurately.
Favorites:
Color: pink
Song: I am a Child of God
Game to play: hide and seek
Friend: any nursery peeps
Food: cottage cheese
She also loves going anywhere with Eric or I. If one of us is leaving the house, she wants to go along. Peyton is the opposite and prefers to hang out here at home. She is definitely a daddy's girl... and daddy loves it. She's definitely not a cuddler but every now and then I'll sneak in a moment. I love when she takes a nap, or comes in bed with us in the middle of the night and I get to just cuddle her while she's sleeping. She is an absolute angel! Perfect to us in every way!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment